RE: Extreme Velocity Airhat?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 07:13:27 EDT

I have the 4150 (Black Plastic) airhat - $58.00.

Only issue I had was the clearance on the linkage - you can either raise the
airhat with a spacer or just turn it a little more towards the rear. Some
very mild grinding is required when mounting on the billet TB's, but nothing
that takes more that a few minutes. Other than that...best darn airhat I've
run yet (and I've run 4 different brands - OEM, K&N, Paxton, and
Turbonetics). Throttle response isn't really affected but rather mid to
high-end RPM - pulls like a SOB now from 2800rpm up to 5500 on my V6 -
doesn't feel like it's being held back anymore. No changes in the exhaust
note for me.

- Bernd