Re: MP3 player, new tires

From: Larry L Athey (larryathey.nospam@larryathey.com)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 16:28:10 EDT

I figure my MP3 player doesn't look any more out of place than a radar
detector. It doesn't take a very large handful of creativity to fashion
a way to fasten it in place. I've never had a pocket MP3 player stolen
from me either, which is more than I can say for a car stereo (I can't
seem to fit a car stereo in my pocket).