Re: MP3 player, new tires

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 19:17:49 EDT

I looked at the MP3 decks and for the money, the ipod is a more versatile
mp3 player. I use mine in the truck and when I mow the grass. I just put
my ipod in the ash tray. Can't go anywhere when closed!

Of course Velcro isn't a bad idea too.

As far as cables, I would have myself committed if I got bent out of shape
over one little cord from the deck. I just took a tape adapter and
shortened the cord enough to be un-obtrusive.

--
Gary Hedlin
www.garyhedlin.com