Re: RE: RE: OT: Hybrid Escape

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 16:36:15 EDT

Fully understand that, unfortunantly a lot of people who bought or are
looking at a hybrid don't realize the limitations. The are good for
their purpose but most don't realize you can much better and cheaper
with something else.

Jeff

p.s. I would love a Mini with an electric motor for around town. That
would be fun.