Re: RE: RE: OT: Hybrid Escape

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 17:10:19 EDT

I agree with pretty much everything you have to say Jon, although i'm a
little disappointed at not being grouped into the whacko-pioneer group....
  hehehe
However, when you mentioned "forcing technology" were you talking about
making legislation in that regard?

Because i think that making that technology necessary via new laws is one of
the few ways that it will become mainstream. (I pretty much explained my
thoughts on this in my other diatribe about the oil companies)

I'm sure we will have lots to talk about at the BBQ this year! :)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....