RE: RE: Hybrids (was: Hybrid Escape)

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 17:13:43 EDT

The radiactive waste from a nuke plant has a half-life of like 10,000 years,
that means we have to store it for a damn long time before it's no longer
dangerous to humans/plants/animals/water supply etc. etc. etc.
They do have various theories as to where/how to dump this stuff in a
"secure" locale, but that all hinges on not having an earthquake in that
particular area. I currently don't know where they store nuclear waste,
other than the retaining ponds within the plant.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

>Why not nuclear?
>
>Rascal