Re: RE: Hybrids (was: Hybrid Escape)

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 17:25:39 EDT

Actually fusion has been making great strides and one day will be a
great source of energy. You can use pretty much anything for fuel (only
the atomic level is important) and you get more energy than used to
create it. ............One day.............

Jeff Durling

p.s. I actually have nothing against nuclear power as long as every
measure is used to protect the enviroment and people. Building a
reactor using the lowest bidder seems like an oxymoron here to me. Then
again, that's exactly how the space program and military does it.