Re: Hybrids (was: Hybrid Escape)

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 23:31:25 EDT

I have, and love, my '96 Dak and I don't ever plan on getting grid of
it but right now I am glad I have the Jetta TDI and my wife has the New
Beetle TDI. Last time I read anything on fusion they had got a 4
megawatt reactor built and to run effeciently. It was a university
project but i don't remember where it was. Wouldn't mind trading the
'ol 318 in the dak for a Mr Fusion unit......hehe

Jeff Durling