Was "hybrids", now gamma rays.

From: steve preston (steves287dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 23:21:37 EDT

I don`t believe gamma radiation should ever be
used,for anything. It is dangerous,and can be deadly.

I knew this guy one time,who was trying to tap into
the superhuman strength that all people are capable of
during times of extreme stress or pain,and he was
using gamma radiation to do it. Well,after subjecting
himself to massive amounts of gamma rays at the lab
one rainy evening,he headed home in his station wagon.
But,as luck would have it,a tire blew out in the midst
of the particularly nasty downpour. David got out of
the car and attempted to change the tire in the
blinding rain,but something went wrong. Horribly
wrong. His hand slipped off the wet tire tool,causing
him to badly sprain his wrist. Well,as you might
imagine,the pain of this mishap,combined with the
frustration of being stranded in the pouring
rain,caused a rage to overcome him,and a startling
metamorphosis began to occur.

Anyway,I won`t bore you with the details. Suffice it
to say,this guy (David) got real big and green,burst
out of all his clothes except his pants,grabbed the
side of his car,and flipped it over the hill. Then he
started running,and,I believe,found refuge on a pile
of garbage,where he eventually woke up,with more
clothes on than he started with.

So don`t mess with radiation. :)

Steve P.