Re: RE: Re: Seat Belt Tickets??

From: Matt Brenneke (mbrennek@umr.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 06 2004 - 16:56:19 EDT

On Jun 6, 2004, at 1:59 PM, Bill Knight wrote:
> ...And on a similar subject, show me a school bus with seat belts.
> Very few if any, and they transport a precious cargo everyday. Go
> figure.

Actually, starting around 2nd or 3rd grade (15 years or so ago) when
the school district here started replacing the older busses, the new
ones all came with seat belts. We still never used them, but they've
at least come equipped with them since 1990ish.

-Matt
'04 SXT CC
http://web.umr.edu/~mbrennek/Truck/Truck.html