Re: Rough Idle at start-up..then its gone after 30 seconds....??

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 17:46:16 EDT

dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com wrote:

> I start up the dak in the morning,or after she's been
> shut down for 8+ hrs.I'm getting the best mpg i can
> get(24 mpg),and she starts good..Everytime it feels
> like the wires got wet,sthen she dries out...Does it
> on either 87 or 93 octane...
>
> Any ideas???
>
> I'm thinking the plug wires(last replaced 3 yrs ago
> with Bernd's JBA wires.New plugs about 8,000 ago.
>
> My trucks at 93,000 miles...

First, you should learn how to start a new thread and trim other
people's replies out of yours.

Second, I'm not sure what it is that you're trying to say here, but I'd
be willing to bet that if your wires are 3+ years old, they needed to be
replaced quite some time ago. I'd start there.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L