Rough Idle at start-up..then its gone after 30 seconds....??

From: \ (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 16:52:03 EDT

I start up the dak in the morning,or after she's been
shut down for 8+ hrs.I'm getting the best mpg i can
get(24 mpg),and she starts good..Everytime it feels
like the wires got wet,sthen she dries out...Does it
on either 87 or 93 octane...

Any ideas???

I'm thinking the plug wires(last replaced 3 yrs ago
with Bernd's JBA wires.New plugs about 8,000 ago.

My trucks at 93,000 miles...
--- Norah Bleazard <dml@bleazard.net> wrote:

> [...]

=====
" A Friend"