Re: RE: Seat belt tickets

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 01:40:29 EDT

I would consider it a blessing, now that you don't have to put up with it!
:)

I'ts been an hot topic with people I work with, people are ranting and
raving about it. With DHS getting the shaft, and UCP Joliet getting
completely axed from funding, its like we move ahead a foot then get dragged
back 2 feet because of some political pissing contest.

It's not really Rod's fault, Ryan was the low-life that got us into the
whole mess with IL First. But in any case all of those political bastard
childern are to blame.

Dak Content: I changed my oil today! :)

--
Gary Hedlin