Re: Why should I "HAVE" to wear a seatbelt?

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 17:30:08 EDT

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 23:52:50 -0500, Barry <barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com>
wrote:

> Er, The AMA tried to do a study a few years back about helmets, they
> started finding out that, while death due to head trauma decreased,
> neck/spinal injuries increased. I personally believe that very few

Well there ya go. Lives saved. I'd take a neck/spinal injury over death
anyday. I would also like to submit the idea that those people getting the
spinal injuries might be those who would have died from head trauma.
Certainly not true in all cases, I'm sure.

--
-Droo

http://www.grandroyal.org/dakota