A follow up to "FRESH MEATS!"

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 19:36:08 EDT

Well, I promised that I would hack together a little movie of the night
before I got my Yokohamas... Well, far be it from me to disappoint. ;)

Mr. Battles has so kindly hosted the movie on omg-stfu.com. So, in order
to be extra friendly to him, please download the movie to your hard drive
(right click on it, select "Save As" or "Save Link to Disk",) if you want
to watch it multiple times.

http://www.omg-stfu.com/temp/

He's gonna leave it up for 2 weeks, so get it while it's hot! Yes, it's
kinda lame, but it's about 90 minutes sitting in front of Windows Movie
Maker. That includes time wasted when it crashed and I *ahem* hadn't
saved *ahem*, and time to pick out the song. Enjoy.