Vent tube removal/re-install

From: Valentin Garcia (valentingar@msn.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 00:01:33 EDT

Okay, So I removed the "vent tube" from the valve cover and from the air
hat. I measured the opening on the valve cover so I can buy an appropriate
breather for it, question: how do you put that bugger (vent tube) back on? I
pushed on that S.O.B. till I was blue in the face, and still no luck. Is
there a trick to it? I'm going to buy the breather tomorrow, but now I'm
worried that I won't be able to pop it on, till I do the Dak is down. :-(
Any help is appreciated. TIA.

Oh yeah, I got my Extreme Velocity airhat in today, Thanks to Bernd and John
for your install tips and suggestions, they all came in handy :-)

All I need now is to buy the right diameter bolt and put in the breather,
and the Dak will be good to go!

Val Garcia
Houston TX
2K2 SXT RegCab 3.9L V6
Graphite Metallic

Flowmaster Deltaflow 40 series
Intense Performance Stage II Intake
Extreme Velocity airhat (awaiting parts)