Vent tube update!

From: Valentin Garcia (valentingar@msn.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 11:50:29 EDT

Thanks to everyone for your advice and suggestions. What I initially did was
remove the vent tube AND the rubber grommet. I was trying to put them both
in at the same time, thinking they were one piece :-p

Ray and Tony hit the nail on the head! Thanks guys.

So I removed the vent tube "elbow" from the grommet, put the grommet back on
the valve cover and it went on smooth as silk. Took the elbow to Autozone to
make sure I get the right size breather... and it was all good!

Airhat is on, although I had to go to the local hardware store to buy a
rubber coupler because the one I have with the intense performance intake
would not stretch that much. It's in now and daddy's happy :-)

Again thanks to all for your help!

Val Garcia
Houston TX
2K2 SXT RegCab 3.9L V6