DML:Transmission Update

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 13:21:05 EDT

Just wanted to let everyone know that I took my truck
into the stealer and they said that the "surging" I
felt while at a stop, was correctable by reprogramming
the PCM. Also didn't seem to fully engage into gear
after just starting up. Cost me $90 to have them
reprogram it. Seems to have fixed it as I haven't felt
it happen again.

Here's the exact wording from the invoice:

"Ran computer diagnostics, no codes stored. Check PCM
for latest update. Found update that applies to the
complaint. Flash update PCM."

After reading that, it sounds like this might have
been listed in a TSB, but I checked Alldata and didn't
see it.

Anyway, thought it might be some good info if anyone
else is experiencing the same things.

=====
Phil
2000 4x4 CC 4.7L