Re: Re: unsubscribe

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 01:18:44 EDT

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 23:23:53 -0400, tmfu@comcast.net ("UncleDuke")
wrote:
>Norah I get daily get from 200-600 messages on the Redhat Fedora List alone.
>The Shift,Del,and down arrow keys get a workout.

The users list? Man, I don't know how you can tolerate reading it.
Back in the day I used to be active on a lot of the Linux mailing
lists (as well as some of the newsgroups) but it just got to be too
much.

Right now I have my hands full between the DML and the isp-bgp and
isp-tech lists. I dumped all of my other subscriptions down to just
the announcement lists because I couldn't take anymore of the "user
chat."

-Bill