Street scene speed grille

From: Curt Kitts (cwkitts@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jun 12 2004 - 22:41:49 EDT

Hey guys, need to know where the best place ( and cheapest) to get a Street
Scene speed grille for my 2002 dak. And maybe you guys can help me decide on
my next mod. For fathers day ofcourse. It was gonna be the grille, but
having secong thoughts. Gettin a price on a v-8 throttle body. Money is
limited, so no extremes. Thanks guys

P.s. The latest mod was aftermarket power windows, a remote bass knob for
the sub amp, and a volt meter, for said amp.

P.s. Lookin into the design of a "ram air" induction for the Dak.