Re: OT: New Digi Camera

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 00:11:13 EDT

Terrible Tom wrote:

> Aquired a new Fuji S5000 FinePix digital camera, recently. I know you
> use a Fuji Finepix Josh - how do you like it?
>
> Dakota Content: many new pics of trucks soon to come! Website should
> be done soon as well!

actually tom, i use a nikon coolpix, and love it. I'm sure that the
camera you've got it a sweet cam though, anything above 4mp is good for
high quality prints. (that is if you were talking to me)

congrats on your new purchase tom, you'll have to bring it to the bbq.
remember to bring your ziplock bags though, we dont' want to chance any
water damage to this one. :P

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L