Re: OT: New Digi Camera

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 00:18:52 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:

> Terrible Tom wrote:
>

>> Aquired a new Fuji S5000 FinePix digital camera, recently. I know
>> you use a Fuji Finepix Josh - how do you like it?
>>
>> Dakota Content: many new pics of trucks soon to come! Website should
>> be done soon as well!
>

> actually tom, i use a nikon coolpix, and love it. I'm sure that the
> camera you've got it a sweet cam though, anything above 4mp is good for
> high quality prints. (that is if you were talking to me)
>
> congrats on your new purchase tom, you'll have to bring it to the bbq.
> remember to bring your ziplock bags though, we dont' want to chance any
> water damage to this one. :P

bastage!!

But thats more true than not LOL I coulda sworn you had a Finepix
(sounds a lot like Coolpix) - I remember the (pix) part. above 4 eh?
Well considering I didnt actually pay for the camera - I won it heh... I
cant really complain. And I researched this model and it seems as if it
will do more than what I will ever need to do. Basically I want a digi
camera for taking pics to post on my web site or elsewhere on the Net.
I still like regular film cameras

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (37) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/