Re: MP3 in-dash player

From: James (sixpack_dak@rogers.com)
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 07:22:21 EDT

I'm suprised you went away from Kenwood. I recently bought a KDC-MP822 and
I love it! I was a hardcore Sony guy until I bought a higher-end Kenwood
home theater reciever. When I went to look at new car decks nothing that
Sony had really appealed to me. I had already had one Xplod deck and didn't
care for it so I decided to look at Kenwood since I was impressed with my
home theater reciever. Glad I did.

Jmaes
91 3.9 CC