RE: OT: New Digi Camera

From: Jerry Lee (jerry.429@charter.net)
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 06:20:54 EDT

I have an older Finepix. 3800 model. It takes as good a quality photos
as my Nikon 5005.
I think you will enjoy it if you like taking photos. The digital ease is
awesome and fun. The best part is that you don't pay for developing for
bad photos. Just delete them and keep on taking pictures.
Jerry
1998 RC Sport
3.9 5 Spd
Deep Amethyst

Josh Battles wrote:

> Terrible Tom wrote:
>

>> Aquired a new Fuji S5000 FinePix digital camera, recently. I know
>> you use a Fuji Finepix Josh - how do you like it?
>>
>> Dakota Content: many new pics of trucks soon to come! Website
should
>> be done soon as well!
>

> actually tom, i use a nikon coolpix, and love it. I'm sure that the
> camera you've got it a sweet cam though, anything above 4mp is good
for
> high quality prints. (that is if you were talking to me)
>
> congrats on your new purchase tom, you'll have to bring it to the bbq.

> remember to bring your ziplock bags though, we dont' want to chance
any
> water damage to this one. :P

bastage!!

But thats more true than not LOL I coulda sworn you had a Finepix
(sounds a lot like Coolpix) - I remember the (pix) part. above 4 eh?
Well considering I didnt actually pay for the camera - I won it heh... I

cant really complain. And I researched this model and it seems as if it

will do more than what I will ever need to do. Basically I want a digi
camera for taking pics to post on my web site or elsewhere on the Net.
I still like regular film cameras