Re: Trouble code 25

From: Biff Byrum (bbyrum9@foothill.net)
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 20:34:46 EDT

Either or. The first thing to think is has the engine been steamed off
lately? The connector can get wet. It can be cleaned very easily, but it's
touchy. Once you get it out (T25), you can not move the pintle with your
fingers. It must stay elongated. Use spray carb cleaner, and you will have
to go over it several times. Also the seat in the TB must be cleaned, spray
in there and a Q-tip works great. If you want to leave the TB on, a little
mirror will help you see if you got the seat clean enough. Even though no
one says this officially, it's my opinion that this should be done about
every 20,000 miles. The pintle and the seat build up carbon like mad. Biff