Re: digital photography

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 16:57:31 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:

> "Barry" <barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com> wrote in message
>

>>>Well, there goes that theory. I guess I'm glad I've got all AF Nikkor
>>>lenses, they'll work on the new Nikon digital SLR.... ;-)
>>>
>>>why is your truck at the dealer?
>>>

>>Oh, the usual, a one day balljoint replacement that took three friggin
>>weeks... and the F'er still rattles when I go over speedbumps...
>>
>>--
>> -Barry
>

> i'd bring it back if i were you. and 3 weeks is rediculous.

and let them have it for another 3 weeks... Yipes.. 3 friggin weeks and
they couldnt even wash the damn thing for me...

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com