RE: Re: Fuel cheap

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 06:55:44 EDT

The Caravans with the "Flex-Fuel" capability can run on both. The injectors
(Green color designation from DC) use different seals as well as the sending
unit. I'll dig more into the specifics for ya.

I remember when CA was testing out the alternative fuel back in the late
80's/early 90's....you needed a special card to purchase the fuel, but it
definitely was cheaper. You can bet the Oil companies had something to say
about it as it didn't last long - just disappeared.

- Bernd