RE: DML Digest V5 #1862

From: Zachary Burcham (roadking_dakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 08:31:15 EDT

Mike,
   I'm not too far from Chicago and have been curious about a paint job for
my 92 dak. What kinda price would I be looking at for a 2WD CC, it's green
and tan now, but I want to two tone it with two different colors. Just a
ballpark would be helpful.

Zach
92dakotahd

>Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:24:53 EDT
>From: PoohDog629@aol.com
>Subject: Re: DML: Can anyone out there paint??????????????
>
>Same here, I wouldn't trust myself to paint my own truck let alone yours,
>but
>I do have some friends that are very good and like side jobs. Are you
>anywhere near Chicago?
>
>Mike

MSN 9 Dial-up Internet Access fights spam and pop-ups – now 3 months FREE!