Finally updated my web site!

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 09:27:51 EDT

Yeah, it's been like 4 years since I've done anything to it. I added quite
a few new shots of the Dak while I was in Florida, gave Richard Pyburn and
TonyC their own "feature" space, and also put in my '89 LX and my buddie's
'85 GT. Feel free to e-mail me with questions or comments (good or bad). I
apologize in advance for the pop-ups, but hey, it's a free site!

www.wacokid.freehomepage.com

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota Sport CC 5.2 Auto

a trip to NY