Re: Midwest BBQ Convoy 7-21-04

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 12:16:11 EDT

"Terrible Tom" <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote in message
news:40D06B57.7090507@aol.com...

> For me - this all hinges on two things - if I have to work Tuesday night
> and if I'm physically ready to hit the highway come deadline time. I am
> working on getting tuesday off or at the least working tuesday AM. As
> for being physically ready to leave? I'm just going to assume that by
> deadline time - I will have everything done :-D

Let's hope that you can get the time off and that wrenchfest 2004 comes
along as hoped.

> I've made plans to meet up with a friend of mine in Marion, OH and hang
> out for a little bit. So I won't be part of the convoy heading back west.

That's fine by me, whatever you gotta do, you know?

> Sweet - I may actually take you up on this - seriously. My buddy (who
> is pissed that he cant get time off work to come with us) will let me
> stay at his place - but he is about as bad as I am and there would be a
> good chance we could be up until 3 am playing X-box or watching Super
> Troopers. Might be better if I wasnt subjected to that sort of slacker
> environment hehehe. Though I dunno if you are any better Josh LOL

That's fine by me, I don't have an x-box, or super troopers. I had a copy
of super troopers but my little brother lent it to someone and they moved
away. I probably spent the $20 he gave me to replace it on something
stupid. I do definately have my share of those types of movies though, I'm
a cult comedy buff.

> YEAH!!! Come on! This is what I have been wanting to do for a long
> time. Anyone heard from David Henry?? Hey David!! Coming back this
year??

Not to mention that it'll be cool to have a few daks (and a ram) convoying
down the highway.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L