Re: Diff Question

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 13:13:06 EDT

Factory type SG units can be had for around $250. The MP piece is cheaper
than the factory replacement unit, and there is also a DANA replacement
piece.

Auburn has a very nice piece for around $350.

Or you can step WAY up to the Detroit Locker (not really street friendly)
for around $525.

The above prices are based upon a 9.25 rear end.

TonyC