RE: Re: Fuel cheap

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 20:11:35 EDT

Checked out the specs on the MDS machine at work - didn't see anything in
there for "Flex Fuel" capability for the 4.7L....yet.

On the Caravans that are "Flex Fuel" capable, the injectors, fuel pump, and
PCM program is all that's different from the standard gasoline engines. PCM
recognizes the alternate fuel and adjusts accordingly. Just fill the tank
and go - can be mixed as well.

- Bernd