re:RE: Finally updated my web site!

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 09:15:36 EDT

Ray Block wrote:
>Very nice site Brett! Thanks for the mention! I have used the
chrome open
element air cleaner at car shows for that extra "wow" factor but
the old Dak
has churned out a 13.44 @ 103.60 with the stock housing. And I
still get
20 mpg on road trips. So sorry you weren't still in FL when I
visited with
Tony and Marty a few months ago. Would have been great to meet
you!

RayB

Hey Ray, you're welcome! I was hoping to meet you when you came to Florida,
but the job situation had forced me back to Texas by that time. Maybe
another time!

I'm currently dealing with "shrinkage" on BOTH of my K+N filters (drop in
and 14"), and trying to find those damned receipts so I can send 'em back!
Best mileage in mine has been about 19 hwy, but that's a club cab with
3.92's, too. 13.4 is DAMN respectable...keep up the good work representing
us GenII guys!

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota Sport CC 5.2 Auto