RE: Finally updated my web site!

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 10:57:37 EDT

Very nice site Brett! Thanks for the mention! I have used the chrome open
element air cleaner at car shows for that extra "wow" factor but the old Dak
has churned out a 13.44 @ 103.60 with the stock housing. And I still get
20 mpg on road trips. So sorry you weren't still in FL when I visited with
Tony and Marty a few months ago. Would have been great to meet you!

RayB