Looking for Exhaust System Deal...

From: news.dakota-truck.net (chris92@insightbb.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 19:08:51 EDT

Since my catalytic converter is going (rattling), I'm looking to replace it.
I don't have to worry about emissions testing where I live so a Free-Flow
cat is definitely an option.

Since I am replacing it, I may just replace the rest of the exhaust and
headers for a larger flow. Based off of what I have listed in my sig as
extras, should I go to a 3" pipe? I do have a Stage 1 Jet chip that's not
installed right now. (I need to fix a stuttering problem right after it
rains and the truck has been sitting).

Is there a place that sells kits for exhaust? Cat to end of pipe, and/or
headers included?

Thanks!

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
Shaved and polished V8 TB, Autolite 3923, 195 Thermostat, 7.5mm Bosch plug
wires,
Custom K&N 6x9 air intake, Rancho RSX shocks, Pioneer full audio system,
BF Goodrich 32x11.5r15 T/A KO tires