Re: Re: Right Coast Convoy

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 19:05:09 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:
> <jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote in message
>
>>"Mr. Plow" <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>: It's totally a family reunion. :D
>>

>>Absolutely. Disfunctional, no doubt - but a family nonetheless. ;-)
>

> Hopefully, I won't be the only one camping out this year. It would be cool
> to have a little tent village down on the runway. Let's hope there won't be
> any instances that would require waking up in the middle of the night this
> year. I don't want to be caught on video two years in a row sleeping
> through anything. ;-)
>
> Jon, you going to put the orange arrow up early this year?

LOL Yeah its the yearly family reunion - I agree :D

I'm seriously doubting that we will have any after hours truck recovery
projects this year. I'll see to that. But regardless - I have made
preperations this year. Jon? Don't bother putting out an arrow this
year. I got that covered :-D I'm bringing along something to take
care of the lake perimeter. heheh

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (33) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/