Re: Ram Power Wagon Is Back!!!

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 21:28:12 EDT

It does state int he article that it would be under the heavy duty category
so that would be why it comes with a SFA. 3/4 ton and up retained the SFA
did they not? only half ton(and of course our DAKS) have the IFS....

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's