Re: intermittent coolant leak?

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 21:33:46 EDT

Its possible that the off balnace from your air pump may have shortened the
life of the water pump its self. Check the weap hole for moisture, if so
jsut replace it, they are cheap enough though a littlw ork is involved...
If you want to make it easy\ier on yourself, my father had found a kit
someplace(I dont know he told me about it) for his 84 RamCharger(Think it
was 84) that was underdrive pullies with the addition of a belt tensionor
for around $175 and came with 2 serpentine belts(a spare). He never did get
the kit before he passed away last November and mom sold the rig to dads
best friend. Since we lived so far apart I never got any more info on it
than what he told me..

It may still be avaialable...? Anyone know where to start looking...

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's