Re: Re: OT Charger Parts - Tom Byrne?

From: Tcanzano@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 07:48:16 EDT

It's been a while since I've looked over things. It's been in the garage for just over two years. But the radiator has less than 20K miles, the starter probably less than 2k, the alternator less than 10k. Mechanical fuel pump is new. The outside door handle is brand new! As is the timing belt and alternator belt.

If you need something particular, let me know. Granted the body is really beat and in no way anywhere near the shape of yours. But mechanically, some parts are pretty new. It does have brand new rotors, but since it's not the Shelby/GLH package these won't work for you.