Re: Ram Power Wagon Is Back!!!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 13:52:18 EDT

andy levy wrote:

> | Yeah baby this is really wonderful news!!! I'm stoked! Mmmmm Power Ram
> | - yeahhhh - I so totally wanna test drive one of those. Too bad
> | Dodge didn't get the Gen IV Dakota right.
>
> I thought you liked it?
>
> - --
> - -andy

I do like the Gen IV Dak - but I didn't say they got it perfect. THe
ride height for the 4x4 being the same as a 4x2 is my major beef with
the pencil necks at Daimler Chrysler. It seems like these idiots are
deliberatly trying to sabotage the Dakota!! I hope the aftermarket
picks up the new truck and get some good suspension modifications out
there for us.

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (32) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/