Re: HEMI engine ?

From: Jon (jonsdak@adelphia.net)
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 17:03:02 EDT

I've got to agree with Tom here. I've actually corrected a couple of
salesmen in the drivel they've tried to feed me regarding the Cummins,
especially..."actually, it puts out 505 ft-lbs of torque with a 6-speed, and
only 460 with the auto." (Pre-600 days, of course). I've been itching to
test-drive a 600/6-speed, but nobody has them! "Who needs 600 ft-lbs?" is
probably the mentality of most up here. I've just one answer to that: me!

-Jon