Re: HEMI engine ?

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 17:15:25 EDT

Hey, Andy...

<snip> Premier Night? Did my various dealers forget to tell me
something<snip>

I guess they did! I got my freebie coin @ Scotia Motors & a bud @ work got
an invite from Team Goewey...
I also got notified by Dodge right here on my 'puter...
I DO like the Magnum & can't wait to see next year's Charger which is
supposed to be on the same platform...
Tho' I'm thinkin it might look a whole lot like the Chrysler 300...
The SRT-4 was pretty nice, too...If it only came as a convertible, I'd think
about it...
The salesguy told me the SRT-6 is coming & it'll be a 0-60 in 5 sec!
The "free food" was mostly "carbage" as far as I could tell...

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
Averill Park, NY
2K DAK SY CC Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed

WebPage URL: http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/