Re: HEMI engine ?

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 17:58:21 EDT

I don't count the SRT series as really being very modded, when you start
talking the likes of AMG; the do some serious massaging on many of those
models; that's be more like comparing AMG modded to Hennessey modded.
As for the 5.2L performance.. That's one that Mopar disappointed me on..
after all these decades they never really bothered to put much of any
technology into the older motor designs. I'd have liked to seen the small
block V8, and V6 & V10 counterparts; get developed into distributorless DOHC
motors with some forced induction.
Aaron