Re: RE: Deep electronic question..

From: Eric Huff (mopar@ehuffy.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 19:10:46 EDT

> You might also be able to hang a counter circuit off the RWSS.
> Once you hit"X" number of pulses per second, you could
> enable/disable the planned electronics.

I could give you a simple circuit diagram for this using opamps.
You'd probably have to tune some of the resistor values.

I've always wanted to put a little microprocessor circuit in to do
thing like give me a better reading on gas, automatically turn on my
charging relay for the spare batteries, etc, but i end up doing so
much of that at work that i never feel the urge at home.

eric

--
1974 Valiant 4-door, 318
1999 Dakota Ext Cab, 2WD