Man, this sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! (throttle body install)

From: Curt Kitts (cwkitts@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 22:33:01 EDT

Well, i got the new v-8 throttle body for my v-6 (thanks aps precision), now
i cant find a freakin cable. neither for the 4.7 or the 5.9. "Have to order
it" is all I hear. Not been a good day. Had to go to work on a Friday. The
boss was cartedoff in an ambulance. No cable for my throttle body.And to top
it off, got rear ended in the neon. Does anybody agree that the color "red"
is invisible. The neon has been hit in the azz 4 times since I have had it.
Its a 2001. Gettin tired of replacing the rear bumper cover. Can u get a
discount for buying in bulk?????????

Curt