Re: Re: acceptance!

From: Jon (jonsdak@adelphia.net)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 00:17:10 EDT

Don,

Check out the "Right Coast Convoy" thread.
"DMLBDoMPfIWUMOT" stands for "DML BBQ Director of Merciless Pummeling for
Infidels with Unapproved Midnight Offroading Tendencies."

Yeah. Geeks love acronyms.

Though I'm admittedly at a loss as to how to pronounce this particular one.
Mike?

"dimmelbdompiffelwhoomot," maybe?

;)
-Jon