Message to the DML from Jodi

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 07:34:33 EDT

I got an e-mail from Jodi this morning (err.. I guess that was last night
while I was sleeping)... hehehehe

I'm forwarding it here:

Awe!!!! I miss talking to Jack, Mike, Dougie, Jon and
the gang! Miss those truck shows, too.

My mom said that there have been calls on my dakota
already so it should be sold soon. Yes, I am in
Yokosuka, and yes, they are absolutely correct that
the Hawk is the ONLY fwd deployed carrier as well as
the oldest ship in the fleet. :-) Our guys know more
than just Dakotas!!

I am currently on lunch break and took the opportunity
to call my dad to wish him a happy Daddy's Day. Even
though we're a day ahead we are asleep when it's your
daytime so we can only call early in the morning or
late at night U.S. time. Funny, isn't it?

And no, I *still* can't find the lotto numbers to send
you guys! ;-)

Have a great day!!!
Jodi