Re: Dak & Neon Questions

From: tmfu@comcast.net
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 09:42:57 EDT

Well I canhelp with the Neon Q's. Depending on what generation Neon you have (1st gen 1994-1999/2nd gen 2000+). Website that can help are www.neons.org and if you have a 2nd gen www.2GN.org. For go-fast goodies try http://www.modernperformance.com/ which are in Houston on Townpark Drive (Cory should be local to you and has a kickass SRT-4), and www.howellautomotive. Some quick HP tips are underdrive pulley, TB, cold air intake, catback, and PCM. Just to give you an idea of what I have point your browser to http://owlfarm.dyndns.org/~tmfu/Neon/. My best 1/4mi is 14.008@100.14mph(I should be pretty close to that now w/o the N2O). That was running with a 75hp shot of giggle gas. My current project is adding a Magnum intake off a Neon ACR. Future modding is going to be either a Hahn or Chill Factory turbo system. Hope this helps!

Greg
2001 Dodge Neon ES
http://owlfarm.dyndns.org