Re: an *easy* $250. hehe.

From: Jon (jonsdak@adelphia.net)
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 22:03:12 EDT

Yeah, this has hit DiRT too, apparently a lot of GM dealers think it's
idiocy, for that exact reason.

But who ever said GM was intelligent?
I'd definitely take the time to check out a Duramax, if I had the cash to
get the 600 I want. Not only would it pay for the Vent Visors and a couple
other inevitable mods I perform to every vehicle I buy, but it would give me
a "proper" and immediate comparison of the two, which would undoubtedly give
me _lots_ of ammo against members of my family that own Ford and Chevy
diesels, and rag on my Dodges constantly. :)

-Jon