Re: an *easy* $250. hehe.

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Thu Jun 24 2004 - 01:23:20 EDT

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> I just saw an ad on TV for a GM 24 hour test drive. If you're in the
> market for a proper Mopar, why don't you take a 24 hour test drive of a
> competing GM model? Apparently you just need to be 21 years old and
> have approved credit. If after the 24 hour test drive, you buy another
> brand's new car, they'll give you $250!
>
> If I was headed to pick out my new Ram or Dak, I'd *definitely* see my
> local GM dealer to look at a Sierra or Canyon for no reason other than
> to weasel half of my first month's payment out of them....
> --
> Mike Maskalans <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
> 84 RamCharger 4x4 360 98 Dakota CC 4x4 318
> mobile.612.618.4652 home.585.935.7129 fax.360.364.3930

  The only catch I see is that when they pull your credit report to approve
you, it lowers your score by 10 points, so if your credit is marginal
[whose isn't these days], get approved for the Dodge first.

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com